Pages

Search blog and web

Scumbag?!?

Hi Everyone,
I would just appreciate some feedback about my current situation with my husband. We have been married for 3 years and together for 11. My husband cheated in the beginning of out relationship, and I told him that the only way I would get back together with him is if we had "transparency" and counseling. He agreed and we pretty much worked everything out, which is why we ended up getting married. However, I just recently saw an email that he sent to some girl that really alarmed me. He sent her a pic of him and I (which I don't understand why he would send a pic with me in it) at a cool event and told her that he is respecting her text ban, but he thought she would be proud of him. He asked her to "break the silence" and be excited for him. He later forwards her some other article about getting into med school which she was apparently trying to do. Someone responded to that email for her telling him to stop contacting her because she doesn't want to communicate with hi m. They told him to "cut the crap" and that the past is the past and he should leave it there. He also said that if my husband contacts her again he would find him in person and not be so understanding. I later found out that she is in her early 20s and beautiful (and he is almost 40). My gut is telling me to run, but does this have "AFFAIR" written all over it?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment