Pages

Search blog and web

What to do?

Two days a go I accidentally come across the text from his girlfriend. 'she said she miss him and to call her once he done taking care of his kids. She loves him and imagine that she is hugging him as he sleep right now.' In anger I went and comfort him without thinking. Frist, he told me he was just chatting and it mean nothing. I then tell him to quit chatting, he refused. As our marriage had been through some rough road. I had not been paying attention and focus to him as much as I use too, since I was consume myself with work, dealing with post depressing and my two autism kids. I admit I have not been a good as far as fulfilling his need emotionally and intimacy as well. I told him I was dealing with post depression and on top of that my autism kids has drain all my energy. But I will try better and work on our marriage and turn it to a different direction. He then told me, he is very unhappy since the beginning of our marriage. and be fore the wedding he knew it was a mistake but went ahead and marry me anyway. And now he does not love me anymore as he has feeling for the other woman. He not filling for divorce but also said he can not stay with me forever. He is now still live in the house but giving me a cold shoulder. What would be my best course of action now? Should I act as a fool and wait until he file for divorce or should I just let go and file for divorce now. Which deeply in my heart I do not want to do. But I also don't want to stay with someone who does not love me.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment