Pages

Search blog and web

When do you bring up that you're divorced?

I'm 30, she is 28. We have been on 3 dates and about to be a fourth. I have dated some in the last year and i can tell this one is different from the others. We have a lot in common and seem to be very into each other. However, like all dating in the past, i know the dreaded "I'm divorced" conversation has to come up eventually.
I feel like if i wait to long, she will not respect me for holding it from her. However, I also feel I'm not ready to indulge into yet, since we have only been on 3 dates about to be a 4th and it might be to early.

Should i just wait until the topic of past relationships come up, or just come clean and tell her, when I'm over her place having dinner next week.

Thanks.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment