Pages

Search blog and web

need some advice

hey guys. i was dating a guy for almost two years. i cant say it was a very healthy relationship but we did love each other and we had our good times. it was kind of an addictive relationship and i got carried away and was about to fail my second year of college and not be promoted to the next year. but i worked really hard for my makeup examinations and managed to passed. this changed my attitude. i'm serious about my career right now and am attending classes very regularly. this leaves me no time for a relationship. my boyfriend wasn't too happy about me being a nerd and not coming to meet him everyday. he said he'd support my decision but everytime he calls me and i say that i wont be able to make it, he says something stupid. its been going for a while and i decided that it might be time to put an end to our relationship. i called him and told him so. did i do the right thing?. was i too harsh on him?? i feel horrible..but i think this is the right thing because we never decided to be together forever. its only till college ends. so if its affecting my life snt it better to end it and just stay friends?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment