Pages

Search blog and web

Should I go there??!!

  • Thread Starter

So, ill try and be relatively abrupt in my explanation.
I started dating this guy for roughly 2 weeks around this time last year. Yes, I know that was relatively short but I just didnt feel comfortable around him in public as he was 'fat?'(OMG that seems really harsh) and he tried too hard to impress me (as in it became really cringe)...I really loved his personality but he just didnt seem right for me:S. So the months go by and we still talk although its relatively formal-ish...its fair to say I moved on pretty quickly as I had another relationship that ended a month ago.
Here comes the twist...during the 8 or so months I was with another guy...he undergoes a massive personality change...whereby he isn't trying as hard to make people (specifically girls) to like him and he's literally burnt off all fat in sight and has become really 'built' so he's gone from being cute to really handsome and I still think he has an amazing personality!
To summarise all of that...I think I may have falling for him completely:eek:
As we now go to the same university...would it be right for me to 'try' again? try to make him notice me? and see if he'd give me a second chance?:S
HELP!!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment