Since my wife's affair, I've been a recluse.
Because she was angry at me at the time (and as far as she was concerned, our marriage was over), my wife had no shame in exposing her relationship. Everyone we know, knows she fu@ked someone else, including my parents, siblings, and children. She even posed on Facebook with the f'er. So even my long-distance friends and family are aware of her infidelity.
As a result, I have been thoroughly humiliated.
I don't know how to get past this and feel comfortable around others again.
Short of leaving her- any advice would be appreciated.
Because she was angry at me at the time (and as far as she was concerned, our marriage was over), my wife had no shame in exposing her relationship. Everyone we know, knows she fu@ked someone else, including my parents, siblings, and children. She even posed on Facebook with the f'er. So even my long-distance friends and family are aware of her infidelity.
As a result, I have been thoroughly humiliated.
I don't know how to get past this and feel comfortable around others again.
Short of leaving her- any advice would be appreciated.
Put the internet to work for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment