Pages

Search blog and web

I set myself up for disappointment

I met a guy through a hobbies group in March. He used to travel 40 miles each time and we got on really well. As time went on he got more nervous around me where he couldn't even look at me and stuttered when he spoke. I have had 3 medium readings in the past 18 months and all of these readings told me that I would be marrying this guy.

I know he looks at the events in the group and if my name is not down he doesn't go. I don't know what to do as I believe I have been naïve and have set myself up for disappointment. I find it hard as we have mutual friends so when I go out with my friends or go to places I went with him it is a reminder. How do I forget him?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment