Pages

Search blog and web

Whips and Chains

Good evening
Well I posted a thread called "dominance" and several people complained that it wasn't about whips and chains - so this one is >:)

What sort of play do people like:

Role playing for the atmosphere? Real pain? Forced sex? Humiliation?

In addition to simple prurient interest, from talking with people I've found that there is a LOT more variety than I had imagined. One friend told me that she is a masochist - but she enjoys this play because it makes her feel tough that she can resist the pain. That is almost opposite of the "hurt me, beat me, make me do naughty things" concept.

What do you like to do to your partner or have done to you?

Though I don't get to engage in it, my personal favorite is variations on forced orgasm play in an appropriate scenario. But this may be an obscure kink.

To not drift too far off the point of the board, how do people deal with having very different kinks than their partners - and is this worse when you are both kinky but in different ways?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment