Pages

Search blog and web

husband cheating after 20 years

I need some guidance last week was to be our 20 year anniversary and we had planned to go away for the weekend but all of a sudden my husband text me and told me he was going to a bbq and colleage football game with a vendor from work this was totally out of character for him so I ask if I am invited then he said the guy had only 1 ticket then later he text again saying he tried again and no more tickets. I started to look into his email and text and found they had been texting and setting up this lie for weeks. I am devastated he was my sole mate I thought I trusted him with my life I am now 65 years old he is 6 years younger then I am .
he first told me it was only a few weeks and they had not seen each other I found out its been months and months and then he said they have seen each other 2 time the firt time for coffee and HUGS then coffee and making out in the car but he still claims no sex I don't believe that at all . he said he loved her according to her and wants to be with her . we have not had the chance to talk yet as he is coming here today . the day I found out he was deployed to the valley fire and has been gone for 10 days.
I don't even know at this point how to act in front of him all I do is cry and he just keeps on lying . he sent me a very strange text that said thank you for letting me know she like to just mess with peoples lives !!! who says that to his wife?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment