Pages

Search blog and web

Lost and confused!!!

I was here last year posting about my marriage n what not. Last year i ran into problems with my husband talking to a coworker n then I did the whole 180 thing.. He came back after that n I gave him another chance. Recently I found contact list of females that he's been talking to. I told him if he deleted all their numbers n he said yes of course. However couple of weeks ago.. A girl FaceTime him at 2am.. I looked at the number n I'm like WTFRICK this number looks familiar. What do u know? It's another female that I told him not to talk to anymore was hitting him up again! I confronted him about n he said he doesn't have that fat "b" number anymore. Now Im lost and confused on wtfrick he really wants. At this point I'm really fed up and I did throw the big D word in his face.. Telling him he better shape up or else I'm moving the heck on! I'm tired of this s#*t n I'm tired of getting hurt all the time. Not to mention there is another girl at his job that sent him a snapchat picture with a heart symbol saying "? you boo" I asked him is he in love with someone else he yells n says no! That this girl was ugly n yadayadada.. Someone please give me some kind of advice ?????

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment