Pages

Search blog and web

Behaviour/body language of these two girls?

  • Thread Starter

I work in a shop, and was wondering about the body language and behaviour of these two girls that came in (during different instances)

Girl 1:

Very pretty. Was making small talk with her, and she was all smiles. Told me she worked in a cafe down the road. I mentioned to her that her place was supposed to be good and that I should try it out sometime, and she was quick to say "you should, I'll serve you." I noticed that she had her phone in her hand and kept looking at it, and also had her arms folded at one point.

Girl 2:

Absolute hottie, the sort who you'd imagine would have all kinds of guys looking at her, probably gets hundreds of likes on her Facebook photos etc. She comes in now and again and seems like a nice enough girl, always smiles and says hello when I'm stood outside having a cigarette and she comes in. When I served her, I noticed she kept playing with her hair and adjusting her top.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment