Pages

Search blog and web

Don't want him near girls

  • Thread Starter

I fancy this guy on my course.I don't speak to him and I never have.
So today afternoon I saw him with a girl they hugged and she said "I'll see you tomorrow" and he said "yeah I'll see you" .He did that backward walk looking at her (you know when a guy walks backwards for a few seconds while the girl is walking away).
I was going in the same direction as the girl and all the way I was looking at her & asking myself "what does she have that I don't have","she's not even pretty" ,"he's not even that good looking,what do I see in him" (lol).I've been in a crappy mood since that event.

I am so angry and I don't know why I always do this.Everytime I fancy a guy,whenever I see them with a female I get so angry.I start comparing myself to the girl and it kills my mood for a day or two :(.How can I stop this?.Help me!.
Thanks

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment