Pages

Search blog and web

they laugh at me

  • Thread Starter

hey guys so basically
towards the end of last year i dressed like i normally do,
mostly black, dark colours, hoodies, back pack, tomboyish, graphic tees, plain maxi dresses ... nothing special
prob looked like a hobo but whatevz

anyway stuff happened over summer where i had a lot of responsibility and it kinda made me more aware of my dress style and how i present/ express myself

so i've taken a more girly turn this year and started wearing lighter vibrant colours like pink, with crop jackets and long cute dresses and a handbag etc. i've basically started to take better care of myself.

when i came back to school though, everyone found it amusing. well not everyone. you see people came and went a lot during high school and year 12 but now im left with 4 people who i interact with properly on a daily basis. 2 of them in my form class burst out laughing every time i walk in because "you've changed" and they laugh and laugh to the point of tears and i'm like

it's not even that funny like what did i do

i kinda get embarrassed and feel like dressing like a hobo again but i don't want to

the other 2, one complimented me on the new style and the other one didn't acknowledge it really

i guess i get a little upset when people laugh at me, i mean wouldn't you? if you walk into form to be met with a couple of girls dying at the way you look, or to walk into assembly and hear them cackling their heads off. Like yeah they're my friends maybe they mean no harm and maybe im a little sensitive but thats why im here


what should i do? what do you think of all this? bc i cant deal with this for the rest of the year

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment