Pages

Search blog and web

So lost right now!!

Hi everyone my wife just dropped a bomb on me and said she wants to separate..and she needs space to rly know if she loves me..been 3 weeks now and she finally told me she was texting another dude...and that's that she don t wanna go to mc don't want to talk about it and refuse to do anything..this so call faceless guys lives in Canada and we live in mass..she saying he is rich can give her anything in the world...I just so out of it we still live in the same house..I buy her stuff she needs go out with her and the kids..but yet she don t wants to save our marriage...she gets mad when I talk to her bout it and all she tells me is that she wants to go with the flow and get her feet wet..WTF does that mean? One time she told me that she still has love
For me but yet still nothing? Even after she told me that she wants to know if she still loves me..she confusing the hell out of me..she got mad one time cause I ask her what she thinks about me trying a dating site and she flip telling me to file and if I don t she will..but it was just a question and yet it's ok for her to text
This guy day and night right in front of me laughing it up...I'm so lost and hurt we have two kids ...I'm 32 and she is 31 and this dude is 24!!!
Idk what to do anymore I don t wanna leave my kids I love her to death but she don t feel the same..prob cuz of this guy?

Please help me please shine some light for me
On what to do
Posted via Mobile Device

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment