Pages

Search blog and web

How to get over the anger of affair/divorce

So it has been about 1 year since our separation, and 9 months since being officially divorced. My ex an I have a 4 yr old son.

She went on vacation, met a man, spent a week with him, and came back and said she wants a divorce..

Leading up to this I was a good provider, home every night, faithful, great father etc. But she wasn't happy enough, I suppose.

This man sent her large sums of money for the divorce, to get her own apartment etc. He knew she was married, knew we had a son etc.

So, she moved out, he moved to our city, they married, and she immediately became pregnant. She just gave birth to his child.

I still have to see her usually twice a week to exchange our son. She was texting me daily, started saying maybe we should not have divorced etc. (up until a couple of weeks ago while pregnant with his kid)

But the most irritating part is how she never apologized. She acts as if she did nothing wrong, and we should be great friends.. Never even said "I am sorry".

Even today, my son was crying during my drop off, as he didn't want to leave me.. Rips my heart out... How do I get over the resentment?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment