Pages

Search blog and web

Should I ask my best friend out of not? man > woman

  • Thread Starter

I hang out with a fairly big group of friends that I've met at uni mainly made up of girls. I've had good friendships with all of them, never been there sexually with any of them.

One girl in particular has been my best mate right from the start of university and continued the friendship as we get along very well. She would always come to me whenever something bad happens, if a guy is being a dick to her, stressed about anything. Because we also lived together in halls she would often come in my room and lay next to me on my bed , inviting herself watching me watch what I watching on TV or playing a game. sleep next to me

I moved house after uni living in the same town and she always round, she is a great friend to me love her company but I've noticed she has become way more touchy and flirty towards me, she has even undresses in front of me (not nude) that I find kind of strange. sharing in the same bed

She knows about the girls I sleep with and hell she even helped me herself but I don't know if she has fallen for me or not, or just being extra clingy since we both live together anymore.

I don't know if I like that way or not but if I asked her and read her wrong it could ruin our friendship and we have the same friendship group so don't want them to take sides or the group fall apart if doesn't work.

What should I do?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment