Pages

Search blog and web

I'm ashamed I cheated

  • Thread Starter

I've been in a pretty steady relationship with a girl a bit younger than me (19, 20) for around 18 months. Over maybe the last 6+ months or so we've had a lot of arguments, generally over very petty, meaningless things that never go anywhere and neither of us know who's fault it is (though she almost always blames herself), often when we've not seen each other for a few days, and I feel this will become even more common now were apart from each other a lot more. The one biggest issue which often pops up is about a female friend I had, we were close but have only actually met in person a few times, my girl was adamant something was going on and always got arsey about it to the point that I had to stop talking to my friend just to end the daily arguments.
Fast forward a few months (and to the point) we both started uni last week, but probably over 150 miles apart, and said we'd try spending as much time together as we could. One week in and there's already been arguments. On the second night of freshers, I slept with another girl. I'm horrified by myself that I cheated like that, had I not been very drunk I could never imagine myself doing that! The concern to me is that I didn't regret doing it, for want of a better word. The act in itself disgusts me, but I enjoyed my time (the talking on the way home too) more than I have with my girl in a long time. I feel if I were single, Id do everything I could to be with the girl from Uni and have a future with her as I was so interested in what she had to say, but I dont want to lose my girl! :(

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment