Pages

Search blog and web

How to cope with a crush...?

  • Thread Starter

Hey guys, basically i'm a mixed race (dont know why that matters) guy who identifies as bisexual and only my closest friends know. I'm sure others think i am but I've always insisted i wasn't and everyone's believed me. Anyway I really like this guy at my sixth form, he's straight but he's always really close and flirts to me. I dont know what to do because ive always been focused on my studies and have never really dealt with relationships per say. Im thinking i should let it blow over because he is straight and he probably doesnt mean to talk to me in that way but i cant help feel that maybe he feels something too? Im not looking for a relationship because thats way too much of a rush for me but just knowing if he feels the same or not would be a huge relief. Is this just a classic case of unrequited love or should i just knock down the barriers and ask him? If not how do i cope with getting rid of a crush because I see this guy everyday, he smiles at me and jus t flirts in general and i just dont know what to do.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment