Pages

Search blog and web

She acts weird and strange?

  • Thread Starter

I have worked with this girl for a while now. We used to get on great, and she seemed to be comfortable with me. However things have chnaged. There has always been i but of awkwardness between us because we are both shy and I had a crush on her for a long time which made it hard for me soemtimes. Anyway, she is completely different with me now. She doesn't seem comfortable with me perhaps even intimidated she almost always looks down when talking to me, she barely looks me in the eyes at all. She can also act nervous and blunt with me sometimes but she can with others. Another example she was talking to another girl when I entered the room. She showed me a pic on her phone which she asked if I wanted to see. I asked her questions about etc and even teased her, but she just wouldn't look me in the eyes but with the other girl she was fine and when on to carry on talking but completly ignoring me, like I wasn't there and just looking at the other girl, even when I s aid something. She also the whole time held her hand on her throat, like a nervous thing? Later that day when we were in another group, she's different, didn't seem nervous and went on to even make fun of me in front of everyone. Another example when I try and talk to her with someone else around she just seems like she just won't look at me, even when she answers my question, but in a group and she's telling a story or something she will look at everyone in the eye including me? Yet a few weeks back she went weird again and actually for the first time ever kept on looking at me, and with me being shy I felt intimidated slightly. She even initiated conversation which is something she never does, (to anyone really) but she seems to have stopped that again. I always try to be polite to her and 'normal' but admit I feel awkward soemtimes because ourminteractions do just feel awkward, and sometimEs I say very little because my mind goes blank around her sometimes.im just wonderi ng why her behaviour could be like this, especially things like blanking me in convo, acting like I'm not there etc. could it be my behaviour? I don't know?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment