Pages

Search blog and web

Role play and other things to spice up sex life

So the sex life has definitely improved in terms of quantity and the quality has been catching up, too. We were very sexless, and then it went to what I believe some people call starfish sex. Anyways, it's slowly gotten more passionate, as she's opening up more (no pun intended, well maybe) and I'm trusting her more in the bedroom.

That said, I want to keep exploring where we can take things. She has hinted at recently about role-play and I know that she has a thing for fireman. I just bought a fireman costume and plan on surprising her tonight. I'll be throwing out the trash, changing into fireman mode in the garage, and knocking on the door. :grin2:

We'll see how it goes, but hoping to keep things moving. Also, she's not much into toys, but I'd like to explore that as well. Maybe at a later time...

Wish me luck!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment