Pages

Search blog and web

Done!

So my husband has not worked in over two years. The moment he lost his last job his parents stepped in and have been supporting us each month to pay our bills and food, etc. I immediately went to work to add to that, but my husband has done nothing. I have begged, pleaded, yelled, etc to get him to look for a job but he hasn't and I can't figure out why. I have threatened to leave him but he knows I'm trapped because I don't have the money to start fresh...no money for an apartment, or whatever else I'd need to take care of me and my daughter (she's 20 but still lives at home.) Even my daughter works but he will not. He sleeps late every day because he has migraines and occasional kidney problems. He started his day today at 3pm. I've even said to him that there are people in the working world who get up every day even if they have a migraine...because they have to support their families...take a pill and buck up! I hate living off his parents, but they h ave money and that's what they've always done for him when he's had problems: throw money at him. I've always had to work hard for a living and am not used to living off someone else, it feels like a leech. Realizing that I can't change him (although I've tried) I need to focus on me and make some decisions. How can I leave if I don't have any money? Do I just tolerate this until I encounter some windfall of cash one day? I can't just sit idly by while he sleeps all day spending his parents money...I hate it. What would you do?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment