Pages

Search blog and web

Husband doesn't get erection right away

Hi everyone. I'm a stalker on this site but don't post much. I learn so much by hearing other stories. It helps make me be a better wife.
I just wanted advice or feed back.
My husband is 33 and I'm 27. We've been together 3 years. This is both our second marriage. We have an amazing active sex life. However the other night he was giving me oral and four play for a while and he never got an erection. This happens often. I can get him hard by playing with him. I just can't help but worry he's not aroused me. Is this common or other men? My ex used to get an erection from hugging me so this is new for me. Sometimes my hubby gets an erection from little things too so I don't know why seeing me nude and being sexual wouldn't start one

Thanks for talks input
Posted via Mobile Device

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment