Pages

Search blog and web

I grabbed her by the neck and pushed her, was i in the wrong?

  • Thread Starter

Shes extremely bossy and controlling. She always wants me to stay home by her side. However i have my own life, i like to spend time with my friends. Yesterday i informed her that im meeting some of my friends but she reacted aggressively with a harsh tone. "look at the time and youre going out with friends". It was literally 9pm so i just ignored her and walked off. She shouts, "why the **** are you ignoring me". She then comes behind me and pours hot soup behind my back. I was honestly fuming, so i grabbed her by the neck and pushed her to floor. I havent seen a week since, i have burn marks because of her. Was i in the wrong?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment