Pages

Search blog and web

Ever have dreams of your ex?

I have been divorced for seven years, the ex and I rarely communicate since the kids are out of school, heck I haven't seen her in over two years, our lives are completely detached, truthfully I rarely even think about her.

A couple weeks back she sent me a text about a fund raiser they are having for her brother to pay hospital bills, he's a 45 year old alcoholic dying of liver failure. That contact seems to have triggered my thoughts and suddenly I'm having all these dreams with my ex in them, and none of them are good! lol

Last night I dreamed we were divorced yet still living together and she wanted to know what I wanted for my birthday. My dream mind knew she was with someone else and I told her I wanted her to move out, we are divorced there's no reason she is still living with me. She instantly goes into "poor me" mode arguing about how hard she's trying and I don't understand....blah blah blah. When I wake up I feel emotionally drained and depressed from having to deal with her again, then I come fully out of my dream fog and lay there relieved thinking "thank god it was only a dream"

Seems kind of silly to even post this, maybe even a tad embarrassing. I guess I'm just looking for some solidarity from others so I know my mind isn't snapping!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment