Pages

Search blog and web

OM told me of Affair and now won't go away.

Basically last year OM says he had affair with my wife. Luckily he was 10 hrs away so I didn't kill him. I actually was glad to know the truth. The anger I feel in a daily basis is hard to handle. Wife and I have R. The issue is the guy will not go away.every few months he pops up. Wife has been good about saying hey see this. He sent this ect. She realized what was going in and has woke up. Any advise on how to handle this guy. Normally in the south we would just have his disappear. But im trying to go another direction that doesnt include major jail time. I've ask 5 times go away. When he reaches out it just opens up old scars. Advise please.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment