Pages

Search blog and web

Hurt and dien inside!!

Sitting here worthless again it's killing me! I have tried everything in me to work things out with my husband, whom I thought had been real with me. I ask myself all the time.. What have I done wrong to this man? He tells me all the time that I'm stupid and I don't pay attention or listen to what he wants. I've gave this man everything he ever wanted n more. I've even tried talking to him n still he verbally abuses me and continues to disrespects me in front of his family and everyone else. It hurts me writing my problems on here, but whom am I to turn to? I don't even want to tell anyone else my problems because I wouldn't want to burden them with my drama and issues that I'm going through right now. I pray and pray all the time that hf would give me the strength to be strong for myself again. I've been with my husband for almost 9yrs, married for 2yrs and stuck by him for all these years, supported him and all the above. What am I doing wrong to deserv e this? He calls me a dumb b word, sometimes fat b word. Like I've been busting my butt at the gym. I put on my best all the time n still he continues to put me down. What am I to do now? I wanna call it quits, but I'm afraid of being alone n of course like every other wife.. I love my husband with everything in me.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment