Pages

Search blog and web

shes gone, im in pieces

She left about a month ago. I am broken.

Said she needed space. Space turns into separation. Separation turns into divorce.

Says she's no longer in love with me. Says there's no hope. She's she hasn't felt in love with since the 2nd year of our marriage.

She can't forgive the past. I'm changing now, but its too little too late. She asks, why couldn't I have heard what she was saying 5 years ago?!

Told me she doesn't even believe I truly loved her when we got married. The pain of hearing her say this is so deep I can barely breath.

8 years together. High-school sweethearts. Love at first sight. Took my breath away. Married a year later. Had a beautiful baby girl a year after that.

I join the military. Caught up in the grind of work, bills, sleep, eat.

She says it changed me. Turned me into the hateful depressed shell of the guy she fell in love with.
To her she's been waiting for that guy to come back for 6 years. I didn't listen. Didn't hear her silent pleas. Didn't see the desperation. She thought I didn't love her anymore, thought I was going through the motions.

I knew we had problems. I knew every marriage did. Thought we would work it out. Didn't know what I was doing to her.

She put her heart where I could no longer reach it. And finally got the courage to leave.

Now I am left behind. Unsure if I should hold on to hope. I can't make her love me again. I can't wait forever. Everyone says to move on. To let go. How do you let go of the girl of your dreams? I fear I'll never find someone that stands up against her. I want a family. I want the girl I met in the park.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment