Pages

Search blog and web

If you can find it in your heart, please pray for my XH

I am so glad I found this particular forum as I need help.

My XH I believe is severely depressed. A mutual friend told me he was not himself and explained to me how he saw him. I feel terrible as we have no contact and I'm afraid all his anger has gone inward and so now he is self reflecting. He is very stubborn and will probably not seek medical attention.

Please pray so that our good Lord finds someone that can guide my X into seeking professional help ASAP. I know what the power of prayer can do.

Thank you so much in advance for your much needed help.

************************************************** *******


Quick recap on my story:

I Divorced my XH almost 7 years ago. About a month ago, I seeked contact and we spend a great weekend together. I love the man, but he was still very angry at me for leaving him and divorcing him. Not entirely true, but it was his belief and in a way a mechanism to accept letting me go...just speculating cuz I really don't know.

Anyhow, I posted my story on another thread, but I stupidly use my nickname (Bibi) which is what I go by IRL. Not a very common name at all, so now I'm feeling paranoid and I feel like I need to go back and delete my posts that may be traced to me IRL.


With much gratitude,

Bibi

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment