Pages

Search blog and web

Small things that ruin the moment?

Question for the folks here at TAM. When something happens that ruins the moment, how easy is it for you to get your mojo back?

I have read about women that can't let things go in their mind when a little something distracts them, but I was wondering how common this is?

As for me, the wife and I were just getting started and sparks were flying. I was on top and she wanted to take off her shirt (only had her pants off). She was wearing one of those tight shirts that is kind of akin to something one would wear when doing exercise or yoga, and she had trouble taking it off during PIV, as she got tangled up and when I tried to help it made it worse. She had to ask me to stop so she could sit up and take off her shirt. I guess it got to her a little bit because she said she used to could take off her shirts without having to sit up but that now we are just not teenagers anymore. Then after that the moment was ruined for her and there was nothing I could do to get her back aroused. It was as if she allowed her self to get more frustrated about losing the moment, which even made it worse.

While normally I would slow things down and go back to foreplay, but we only had fifteen more minutes before the bus dropped the kids off from school. So it was very frustrating for both of us.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment