Pages

Search blog and web

How to deal sign this drama?

I have an issue. I am a successful business woman and my husband's best friend (who he has trashed me to when we had fights, while dating) who has a girlfriend who is very mean. She's always fighting with everyone. She isn't a quality person. I have smiled through this knowing they talk bad about me.

Well for the last few months the guy hasn't been asking my husband to hang out. I felt bad my husband lost a friend but all this guy does is hang out in clubs with this woman... Drunk. He told me the reason his friend won't hang out anymore is because the GF hates me and is jealous of me.

Well tonight my husband days that he'd like to go hang out with them. I want my husband to see his friend. But this lagoons to be hell for me. I feel very angry and I'm struggling. I asked my husband that we just leave if she is a b. He said well ...define b? She's always a b. So I'm stuck talking to her and dealing w her drama. She is unemployed ...drunk. Who uses her looks for everything

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment