Pages

Search blog and web

Brother is perpetually unlucky in love

Hi there,

I have a brother (different fathers), who just got the worse side of the bargain in most cases.

He is less talented, has some weight problems, does not have much self-confidence.

But he is good-hearted, kind, always there to help.

He has had a girlfriend for the past few years that is just ok. The looks are not there and her somewhat annoying personality might create some problems down the road. There is not much passion in their relationship.

They have been together mostly because there was no one left from their circle of friends.

He said to me at some point: "I know that she is not perfect and the passion and spark is not there for us. But not everyone can get as lucky as you with love (my ex was very pretty and very smart... but that's a different story) and I do not want to be alone."

He said this with tears coming down his cheeks. This was a new low for me in this life. I do not know how to help him.

Any hints, please?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment