Pages

Search blog and web

What does it mean if a guy asks if you are happy?

  • Thread Starter

There's this guy in my class and he is sometimes caught looking at me and when I do look over at him he looks away. He's just always constantly looking at me. My friend caught him too. He's always trying to find a way to speak to me and I can tell that he's trying because he is quite shy. The other day out of the blue he asked me and just wouldn't stop asking me if I was happy. I wasn't showing any signs of sadness and I wasn't making it seem like I was upset. When I replied with the answer 'yes' he said 'aw that's great!'. I'm not sure what this means at all! I just want to know what this means

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment