Pages

Search blog and web

Need help/vent, wife needs time

Hello everyone, I am a brand new member and could really use some help. Sorry in advance for what will probably be a long post. first, some back story. Been married for 3 years now, together for something like 12. We've had our ups and downs but never like this. Sex, or lack there of has been the main reason for our arguements. After one of these arguments she tells me she needs some time to figure things out. After some more heated debates, I'm finally able to pry from her one of the main reasons she needs the time. She is pretty much questioning everything right now.

This is where things get complicated. We've been trying to get pregnant for 2 years now. She's been pregnant 3 times and miscarried all 3 fairly early on. The latest miscarriage was recent, as in a month and a half ago.

She's questioning whether she wants to keep trying. I was trying to give her the time and space she asked for but I was feeling really insecure and had to ask. "Are you thinking of leaving me?" She told me she didnt know. She's confused about everything. She says she doesnt want to talk to me about it, just wants time. If I keep talking about it, she will want space too. She says there is no one else and I believe her.

Im going through hell, I dont know how long I can wait for her to figure things out. I am not the best about opening up so this forum is pretty much all I have to vent too. Any advice, kind words, any insight would be great. I'm dieing here, need some help :confused:

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment