Pages

Search blog and web

Will he stay? Help

  • Thread Starter

So the other day I posted a thread regarding kissing a guy friend in the club whilst really drunk. I told my boyfriend after 5montjs who I've been with for a year now. He's upset , he has been showing me the cold-hearted side of him a bit but also saying he loves me and I need to stop overthinking things. He has said he's upset and it will take time for the trust to build.but I messed up and I feel like he's not really there for me anymore. It's only been3 days since I told him. It's pretty fresh still. He said the only reason why I'm upset is because I'm scared he'll leave or something may happen. I'm not entirely sure how I am feeling . The second day after telling him we still had passionate 's*x' so I'm really not sure where I stand with him anymore .

I have tried to say let's not do this anymore as he can do better but he's still willing to hold on.

I just don't know what's up his sleeve. No idea! It's been 5 months never told him fully I told him it may have happened ' the kiss' but I only openly said IT DID 3 days ago.I do wish I never said anything cause I wouldn't be feeling this terrified now, he's my boyfriend I open up to him more than anyone else in my life . And now I feel like he doesn't care as much as before. Yet again I'm ' over thinking '.

Will he stay?
Does he plan to hurt me ?
Will he pro-long this relationship and then end it ?

Help!! :'(

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment