Pages

Search blog and web

Sexless Marriage (This time the WOMAN wants it!)

I heard that before me, my husband was very sexually active. He would never give me an exact number and to this day he knew mine (4) but I never got to hear his. That bugged me a bit, but on the other hand, did I really want to know? Yes and no. So maybe no wasn't so bad.

From the start when we would have sex he would tell me I was like CHERRIOS. It's nice to have it for breakfast but if you have it every morning you'll get bored. Basically he was saying he just felt like I lay there and it was boring sex, etc. That, and I didn't want it very much then. We were in college, we both didn't want to have a kid early, etc.

Then problems started happening in the relationship which didn't help towards the sex problem as well. He was never a MAKE UP SEX guy at all. He wanted to be far away from me after we fought.

We've always had our problems throughout the years with communciation, etc and now we are seeing a marriage counselor, which is going really really well!

I'll put it this way, we conceived our daughter in April of 2014 and didn't have sex again until MAY of 2015! First he wanted it in the beginning of pregnancy but I was sick, then he didn't want it when he could see me growing because he was afraid he would "hurt the baby" (I believe all excuses) ...

We have had sex twice since she was conceived now and it's the end of July 2016. We are both in our early 30s, and I always wanted it. The stars had to be aligned in order for us to do it, or he was too tired, or he doesn't like to during the week when he has work the next day ... just seems to be excuse after excuse.

Then, his brother got married and his wife told me that SHE was having similar problems! That his brother also didn't want to have sex very often. She thought that was more of a self image situation. My husband doesn't really suffer from poor self image, but I sure felt better that he was his brother as well and I didn't feel like it was all me.

Don't get me wrong, he calls me beautiful almost everyday, tells me he loves me everyday, as I do the same to him. But when it comes to him initiating sex, good god I don't even REMEMBER when the last time he did was. It happens when I basically TELL HIM to take off his pants .... ridiculous. Doesn't make me feel very good, I'll tell you that. Maybe I'm boring. I am self concious, and sex shy I would say ish. But I've CERTAINLY gotten better... I would even be willing to have some fun with him if he'd initiate and open up and be fun with me. Come to think of it ... HE'S BORING ... but I don't even think of it as an issue because I'm just happy to be getting some! Woah, that's sad!

Suggestions. Anyone going through something similar?

Oi

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment