Pages

Search blog and web

Husband lying about me behind my back

I'm new here.
I've recently discovered that my husband is telling horrible lies and talking about me behind my back.

He became a part of a facebook group earlier this year and he grew distant.

He was using my tablet and didn't logout of his fb and I looked. :(

He is on there telling everyone what a horrible mean nasty wife I am, that I refuse to have sex with him, that we are flat broke, that he feels trapped and like he is in a prison, and he can't wait to get out of here. :(

He said he hates his life and has no friends and family and hates everyone except for his fb friends.

I was just so shocked, I couldn't believe what I was reading.

Of course everyone is like poor poor husband. It's terrible you have to live like that and hope you can get out soon.

I don't get why he would say those things! I just don't. We have been together 10 years and married for 8 of those. We had a few months where I was ill and things were a little rocky then.

We certainly aren't broke by any means. I'm a consultant and he owns an online shop. He is working towards another degree. I thought we had a good sex life like 3-4 times a week!

As for a prison, if he was really unhappy, there is nothing stopping him from leaving. :confused:


I just don't get it. I love this man with all my heart and tell him and show him that every day.

I feel so hurt and betrayed. I haven't said anything about it to him yet. Why on earth would he do this and what should I say to him?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment