Pages

Search blog and web

My mother tried to touch me?

  • Thread Starter

I'm 19 years old, and at a young age (6-9)my mum would touch me inappropriately from the chest to where my genitals were. She used to tell me that I shouldn't let anyone besides her touch me in this way. I thought it was normal because I was young and naive.

She eventually stopped but then when I was 16, she tried to touch my breasts when we sat in the bus. Obviously I was scared so I started avoiding her, but then I got into an argument with my parents because she insisted I was crazy for not wanting to sleep in the same bed with her.

After that incident and now at the age of 19, she asked me 'has your boyfriend touched your breasts? Because you shouldn't let him'
It was really creepy and I don't know who to turn for help, because no one in my family knows this and I'm worried to go to my friends.

I know this sounds ****ed up, but I'm not financially stable to move out either :(

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment