Pages

Search blog and web

girlfriend got drunk and cant remember.

  • Thread Starter

I made a post about this the other day but my phone was playing up so didn't really give a good description so ill try it again too clear some stuff up.

Back on Friday my girlfriend got drunk with one of her friends, she then rang me Saturday morning asking what she needs ready to go on holiday after she finished work etc didn't ask her about the night. Role on around 10ish at night and she rang me crying her eyes out saying she apparently slept with 2 boys. I then went mad as anyone would. I then met her later on saying that someone rang her and asked her about it and she didn't have a clue stating that it was on their snap chat and they had been bragging about it, she was traumatized by what had happened. Couldn't stop crying.

So roll on the next day, i confronted the boys and they both completely denied it saying it didn't happen. I then found out off one of his friends that they was bragging about it too thrm, i then confronted them again for them to deny it. I asked people about the snap chats but everyone who i asked about them denied they seen them so i'm not sure whether that's people adding their 5p to the story. I spoke to a close mate who said that they bragged about it to them that night it happened.

I then spoke to her friend, her friend stated that she seemed like she was okay, drunk. But okay. The boys was asking my girlfriend for a 3 sum and she said no too them her friend was saying.

I then spoke to my girlfriend who can remember a couple of things from the night:
Speaking to them at the start of the night.
Being with them later on at night when they asked for a 3 sum which she said no.
And when she was walking home one of the boys took her up to his, she said she can very faintly remember saying i need to go home but that's it.

She was telling me i i would never do that even if i was pissed hence why i said no to them having a 3 sum with me, i just know i wouldn't. She said when she woke up Saturday morning nothing felt wrong, she wasn't sore, no weird smell etc otherwise she said she would of brought it up with me when she rang.

Her friend said she left her house around 2:20ish and her mum said she got home around 3ish. Her mum also said when she came in she wasn't that bad. Could tell she was pissed but wasn't and didn't seem 'ruined'.

I just want to know what other people opinions is on the story. Do you reckon they made up having a 3 sum with her because she wouldn't give it them? Or do you reckon she gave in too the pressure from them? Being me i'm going to believe the worst being the boyfriend and dreading what actually happened.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment