Pages

Search blog and web

Extremely frustrated with marriage + sex life

First off, My name is Mike

I'm new to this forum and this is my first post. I don't want to share my life story with everyone because that would just be plain boring. So I'll try to keep it brief and to the point. I've been married for 3 years now and our sex life is miserable. She works the typical 9-5 and I work the odd wee hours of the day. Anyways if I get lucky, we'll have sex maybe 1-2 times a month. Three times is pushing it. I'm Approaching my 30's and in my prime right now! I've been born in my prime. I crave sex everyday and it's hard to take the backseat.

We have two beautiful girls which I'm thankful for, however for example I just dropped her off to have a night out with friends and she utilizes me as the babysitter, of course she knows I work the next day and have to watch over them. ( I'm not complaining about that part because it's my job as a parent). However the sex is nowhere to what it used to be before I married her! She always gives me an excuse, saying I need you more emotionally and yada yada yada. I get it. Anyways, I can't help I'm always horny. I've never cheated on her ever (yes I've thought about it on many occasions, but knew I couldn't since I have kids with her & it would be extremely selfish of me). Sorry to rant and bore you guys, but for goodness sake any ideas on how to improve this situation? Besides the obvious with a counselor etc... :confused::(

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment