Pages

Search blog and web

Considering open marriage or affair

My husband is 42 and I am 28. He has an entire book of stories about how he used to have this extended, animal, can go for hours drive but can't seem to have that with me or even seem to pretend to be interested in me when he does ( but boy oh boy you wouldn't know it by all the pics and gifs he downloads). I've tried talking about it, dressing up, getting nasty but to no avail and I find that toys are becoming useless. I can't go on like this. I feel completely lonely, unattractive and undesired. I'm not by any stretch of the imagination ugly but his lack of interest is really affecting me. I'm considering asking for an open marriage or having an affair. What should I do? Please help

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment