Pages

Search blog and web

Does anyone do traditional missionary?

After a recent evening of passionate delight, I was looking thru a cool website that I believe was referenced a couple threads on TAM awhile back. At some point soon, I'll show my wife this site and see if we can try some different variations on things we do regularly.

List of All Sex Positions

When I looked up the face to face positions and took a gander at the missionary position, according to the site it appears that my wife and I never do this position. Missionary Sex Position

What we do is actually called the "deck chair" Deck Chair Sex Position. I don't recall when it happened like this - maybe we always did it this way, but my wife has a natural tendency to pull her legs back further like the deck chair when we do "missionary".

Are there still a lot of people that do missionary according to the first link, or do most make a variation on that theme and do it differently? Seems like the deck chair just seems more natural for the 2 of us - more versatility to go hard or soft and makes it easier to kiss as well as allow me to scoop my arms underneath her back and raise her back up slightly which folds her a little more.

Sorry if TMI or too risque, but if penis threads are ok then I don't think this one is all that bad... :)

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment