Pages

Search blog and web

Don't know how to feel about this guy

  • Thread Starter

Hiya,
This may sound so stupid but I just needed to let put this down in writing somewhere. Basically me and this guy started talking on kik, and eventually exchanged numbers.

We've only spoken for 6 weeks, but our conversations weren't the average 'hi, bye' convos, it was more deep, intimate what have you, like I could feel a real connection and he made me feel a different kind of way (nothing sexual) - I just felt comfortable talking to him and he was like the best friend I never had. We would stay up until sunrise talking about anything and everything - he made e feel alive.

Anyhoo, recently he's been acting cold towards me, like the conversations we have aren't as 'fiery' anymore - like you know when the conversation just feels forced and you want them to just talk to you like normal but don't want to seem clingy or annoying.

He sent me a message, basically saying something along the lines of 'I wish you all the best for the future' and so I replied saying if he intended to bid farewell, that I'm glad to have met him. I went on whatsapp and realised that he had deleted/blocked me (profile picture, last seen and status all gone), so I sent him a message explaining myself and that from a female's perspective, it just felt like he was giving me the cold shoulder and wanted to part ways and that I still want to be friends and that if he needed someone to talk to, then I'd happily lend a listening ear.

Assuming I'd been blocked on whatsapp, I decided to send him an iMessage where he has read receipts turned on - but now only the 'Delivered' message shows up - either I've been blocked completely or he simply hasn't read the message (I'm just hoping it's the latter)

I don't even know how to feel - we weren't girlfriend/boyfriend per se, but I had hopes that our friendship would 'blossom' into something further - I just feel somewhat heartbroken that I 'lost' someone that I got on well with and who made an impact in my life (despite the short time we spoke for)

It's just weird knowing all these little things about someone and then you stop talking, then now it's like you have all this leftover information about them

Is it even normal to feel like this? Has anyone been in a similar situation?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment