Pages

Search blog and web

Scared of Intimacy / Online Dating

  • Thread Starter

Two things to know about a 21 year old girl:

1) I've recently moved to a new area away from my friends and with no social clubs. Meeting people is hard here.

2) I've been confused about my sexuality for years. I have crushes on guys but I don't have physical thoughts/attraction to them. I imagine dating and being physical with girls but I have never had a strong crush on any.

^Maybe that's why I've never even kissed anyone, because I've never wanted to with anyone.
I work with women and they all recommend online dating, and in my situation I guess there's no other way (I'm not going to a club by myself). However I'm scared of meeting people, I'm shy and awkward and I can't imagine it going well. I talk to guys but if I met them I might not be able to go through with anything, and girls are hard to talk to online.

How do first meetings usual work? Are they all awkward? I don't know what to do, and I think online dating is my only option. I'm going to be 22 soon and this isn't where I wanted to be!



Posted from TSR Mobile

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment