Pages

Search blog and web

Should I fight to keep the unborn baby or get abortion to go serperate ways?

I really need some guidance. I pray to god. If you have any similar situation and how you fight through it, please help me...
My husband and I have been together for several years, we rushed into marriage when we both were not 100% sure, but we have tried to learn about each other and how to live with each other, I feel I do love him and care about him, I am act of service type of person, I do things to show my love. But it was not what my husband wanted. I think we just don't know what we wanted and what the real love is. We went with it and worked hard on our careers, bought a house, got a dog but it was full of obstacle during the whole ride. He is tired of me not treating him well and he keeps saying that he didn't get respect from me. I on the other hand, knowing that something I said and I done hurt him, but I was selfish only worried about my own feeling and ignored his. Our personality is so different, I am strong minded women, he is vey soft man.
Now we found out that we are pregnant, almost 10 weeks. He insists that we need to get abortion and go separate ways because he never loved me, it was all mistake, he thought it would work out but reality it isn't. Everyday we get home, he is saying the same thing to me. He said if we keep the baby, then we are stuck together to raise the baby, he wont leave but will be hating me the rest of his life and be miserable.
What should I do? Respect his opinion and follow his advice or fight for the life inside me? We have gone to abortion clinic twice and sat at the parking lot, couldn't do it. But once we get home, he said he was too wake but we need to do it. I really feel hopeless...

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment