Pages

Search blog and web

I don't really understand this guy. Someone give me insight please.

  • Thread Starter

So a little more than a year ago, I started to speak to this guy online and we got on as friends (nothing sexual). I was in a relationship then so although he asked for my number, I declined. As time went on, we would only talk to each other every now and then - just chit chat. Like a little catch up once in a while.

Recently we've been in contact more so when he asked for my number I gave it (also no longer in a relationship). A few weeks ago, as I was out with some friends and he was nearby, I invited him and we hung out. This was our first time to meet but we were comfortable with each other. I got drunk but he was nice and took care of me and dropped me home.

Since then he texts me everyday but it's a little weird. He'll start a conversation just saying things like morning and I'll reply and I won't get a reply for ages. So I think to just leave it but then he'll send another message later in the day and then go awol too. So essentially there's no proper conversation? This is happening every day. So he's in touch yet it's empty.

I thought he may like me a little from some things he's said and since I had a nice time hanging out with him when we were out with friends, Id invited him over to hang today earlier in the week. He hadn't committed saying we could decide nearer to the time and that's fine. He's continued to be in touch every day since but never really declined or accepted. I didn't want to ask again because the offer was already open and today I just get a random message saying he's travelling out of city but no acknowledgement of my initial invite like "sorry I didn't get back to you before etc"

Just a bit confused. I did think he had liked me but now think I'm just seen as a friend. That's fine but what's the deal with the empty texting? Boredom?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment