Pages

Search blog and web

Husband had an affair I dont know what to do

My husband had an affair with a co-worker, I found out about a month ago. When I confronted him he denied it said they were just friends and promptly deleted all of the texts between them ( I saw a few ). He say's they did not sleep together although i did find sexual pics and videos they sent to each other via icloud. They said they loved each other daily and my husband did leave me after an argument for half the day and when i finally got a hold of him he said he wanted a divorce. I burst out crying over the phone and he freaked out and came right home when he got there I asked if there was someone else he said no I superficially asked about her by name and he said no. He reassured me that he did not want a divorce he was just angry. We talked for several hours and everything seemed fine. He went to work the next day and came home acting very different and excited. He left the house and that's when I checked the phone bill and saw he was talking to her I confronted him and he denied it as much as he could but since the proof was right in front of him he gave in and said they were just friends after drilling him he admitted that they were in love but nothing happened except one kiss on the lips that had happened that morning.

I grabbed my keys and just left I drove a bit away and parked to gather my thoughts and he showed up in moments. He says he is sorry and never done anything like this before and he gave me more details. He also quit his job that moment.

It's been a month and I cant stop checking his phone and finding things he overlooked in the deleting process, every time I find something new it feels like it just happened again. We went to 1 marriage counseling session but was to expensive to keep going. He is trying to give me answers to questions and then sometime if I ask something I get the I don't remember answer. I don't know when he is telling the truth and when he thinks he is protecting me from.
.
Do I believe him that they didn't sleep together or am I fooling myself? I could get over it if they did but I don't think I can get over the prolonged every other day finding something new out. Of course it would be hard to hear but I just cant take anymore lies.
I have told him this and he is sticking to his truth that it didn't go that far. I am a mess and hoping someone could shed some light.
Thank you

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment