Pages

Search blog and web

Ladies: Would you date a 25/26 year old virgin?

  • Thread Starter

To keep things short...

Due to social anxiety and no genuine interest in women until lately I haven't dated. Furthermore, I have never been kissed and am still a virgin as the title of this query declares.

Since I will be very busy in the next three years (professionally and academically) I don't think that I will date nor have sexual intercourse, henceforth I was wondering if women would view an individual like me as datable.

Almost all my life I have been telling myself that I am better off alone but as I become older I realise that I need someone in my life to talk to etc. – I am so lonely :$!

Sex is not important to me...I can wait, however as I have said above it would be nice to be involved in a loving relationship.

At any rate, would a 26 year old virgin who has never dated before turn you off?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment