Pages

Search blog and web

My boyfriend makes me feel lousy...

  • Thread Starter

I've been going out with my boyfriend for 9months now and we're friends for 4 years prior to that. I genuinely love him and I believe he loves me too, it's just sometimes he can make me feel so bad about myself, and I believe it's unintentional.
This first example isn't great but it's how he's recently made me feel bad. I sometimes can just change moods in a heart beat, and with uni stress I thought I would apologise for my mood switches recently, he asked what for, and I replied with just my mood recently I guess I'm just a temperamental person. And he was like yeah you are. I'm sorry I replied, oh well he said. I don't think it was harsh, but it felt like a blow. When we texted he asked if I wanted to be alone, and I said not really, he said okay. I was like what am I meant to reply to that? And he said I don't know what to say, don't get mad at me. Dig or not? Am I just too touchy?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment