Pages

Search blog and web

Is she weirded out by me / doesn't like me?

  • Thread Starter

A girl i know, it's always seems awkward when we're alone. It's like she doesn't know what to say and to be honest I don't. Although I do try and make a point to talk but she sort of either just laughs politely or answers short, very rarely she has a good conversation. I don't know if it's me coming across as weird or whatever but in a group she's more open. I noticed with other people when I'm not there she's loud, laughing and and seems normal, then with me she's more reserved. She was in a room alone with me, and I decided to not say anything to see if she would start a conversation.. she didn't. I'm a quiet guy and she's a little shy but not all the time, it's weird. She also sometimes seems self concious when I'm around. I also noticed we were in a group, she was in my line of sight and she seemed self concious, adjusting her clothes, she's done this before and then she moved so she wasn't in my line of sight. She also some days, pulls her hair or touch her f ace when I'm talking, not everyday though.I don't think she dislikes me, although I maybe wrong, I'm a bit confused as to her behaviour, maybe she's intimdated by me? Or does actually dislike me, or weirded out by me.
Also rarely looks me in the eyes, when I'm talking to her she mostly looks elsewhere or if I look at her she look down or away

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment