Pages

Search blog and web

Desperate to keep it together

Hello. I'm a 35 year old mother of 4 boys and have been married for 7 years, together 12. 6 years ago we decided to have our 4th and final child. Our relationship was awesome at the time and I don't think anything would have been more fitting then to add another babe to the family. I was 29, chubby, but healthy and very active with our children and without, going to have drinks twice a week with friends. 4 months in my blood pressure went threw the roof causing me to be put on strict bed rest and was hospitalized several times before being induced at 31 weeks....he almost killed me. During that pregnancy I thought more about life and how I wanted to be living it...expressing it all to him the whole way. After the baby was born and he was finally ok to come home I made the changes I intended to. I cut some people out of my life, stopped going out and started spending more time with my children. He has never been much for family fun...he actually sucks the fun out of every situation that has to do with our children due to them "being loud" or not listening. My children are very well behaved(and that's not coming from a boastful mom..they are 4 boys 4-16..they are loud). After the baby came he still did the same things. Went out, drank, left us every weekend to go do as he pleased while we did the norm...went to baseball and football practice, to the park, visit grandparents houses. He became angry when I refused to go to the bar and call me a goody goody and a bible thumper. A while after that he came to the conclusion that I didnt care what he was doing because I was beginning not to care at all..and he was right. He vowed change, stopped going to the bar, cut out most of his "friends", and started to do things with us again. Things are going ok but I'm left still questioning it all. He has been very vocal about not liking my hair, or that I grow my nails long, and when we discuss sex...he says it's the same old thing and is completely unwilling to try knew things. I can tell that he isn't attracted to me anymore. I don't know if I should give up and keep trying. He gives me a lot of speeches about how I'm going crazy and I need to see a hormone doctor and pretty much that he doesn't like the way I look. He is literally my roommate. We sleep together but don't touch. Our only conversation is always had with his phone in his face watching videos. He says he loves me and he does NOT want a divorce...even thown the phrase...all marriages have there ups and downs. We will work threw it. But I really don't know how much more of what I feel like is mental abuse I can take.
Posted via Mobile Device

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment